FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How should I prepare for my upcoming appointment?
When you come to our office, please bring the following documents:
- Government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID)
- Proof of address if it is different from the address listed on your ID
- Medical insurance card
- Any insurance-mandated referral from your primary care doctor
- If you are a new patient, please bring any appropriate or necessary previous medical records
- Please complete the patient forms online.
- If you are being referred by another physician for a particular problem (ie., abnormal labs, abnormal CT scan, recent ER visit), please bring all of the necessary records or call our office ahead of time and confirm that we have the necessary documents prior to your visit.
What if I have a question for my provider?
Can I call for my test or procedure results?
How do I request a prescription refill?
What if I have an emergency?
How can I cancel an appointment?
Who should I call if I have a billing question?
How do I pay my bill online?
This was my first time being seen by a GI and I couldn't be happier wIth the doctor I saw. Dr Benjamin Young II had a pleasant bedside manner and took a lot of time to review my records and listen to the issues I have been experiencing. He explained everything thoroughly to me and I will definitely see him again if I experience another GI issue.