English, Farsi, French and Spanish
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at Allegheny General Hospital/ Temple University.
- Internal Medicine Residency at University of Louisville
- M.D. from St. George’s University SOM Grenada
- B.S. in Biology from George Mason University
- Top Doctor by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top Doctor by Virginia Living Magazine
- Patients’ Choice Award from Vitals
- On-Time Doctor Award from Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award from Vitals
Dr. Kazemi grew up in France until he was 11 years old and moved to Northern California, he then relocated to Northern Virginia at age 16. He graduated with honors from George Mason University with a B.S. in Biology. He received his M.D. from St. George’s University SOM Grenada and completed his Internal Medicine Residency at the University of Louisville. Dr. Kazemi completed his Gastroenterology Fellowship at Allegheny General Hospital/ Temple University. He is board certified in gastroenterology. In addition to general GI procedures, Dr. Kazemi also performs specialized procedures including EUS.