- Gastroenterology Fellowship at New York Medical College
- Internal Medicine Residency at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City
- M.D. from The George Washington University School of Medicine
- B.A. in Biology from Cornell University
- Top Doctor by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top Doctor by the Washingtonian
Dr. Anisha Thadani graduated from Cornell University with a B.A. in Biology and received her M.D. from George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, DC. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Dr. Thadani completed her Gastroenterology Fellowship at New York Medical College. She is a board certified gastroenterologist and a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association and American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.