English, Spanish and Italian
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at UCLA School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency at University of Maryland
- M.D. from The George Washington University School of Medicine
- B.S. in Zoology from George Washington University
- Top Gastroenterologist by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top Doctor by Washington Consumers’ Checkbook
- Top Doctor by the Washingtonian
- Top Doctor by The Leading Physicians of the World
Dr. Procaccino grew up in the greater Washington metropolitan area. He graduated with honors from George Washington University with a B.S. in Zoology and then received his M.D. from The George Washington University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Maryland.
Dr. Procaccino attended UCLA School of Medicine for his fellowship training in gastroenterology. He has advanced training in biliary endoscopic procedures and served as Director of Endoscopy at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. As faculty at UCLA he also authored several articles in national journals and book chapters. He is a board certified gastroenterologist. Dr. Procaccino participates in medical missions with World Health Ambassadors which he joined in 2010 as well as volunteering with Sonos Amigos.