- Gastroenterology Fellowship at Georgetown University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency at Columbia University
- M.D. from University of New Jersey Medical School
- Master’s in Public Health from Columbia University
- B.A. in Biology from Lafayette College
- Top Doctor by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top Doctor by the Washingtonian
- Top Doctor by Washington Consumers’ Checkbook
- Top Doctor by The Leading Physicians of the World
- Top Gastroenterologist by International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Patients’ Choice Award from Vitals
- On-Time Doctor Award from Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award from Vitals
Dr. Josovitz grew up in New Jersey and graduated from Lafayette College with a B.A. in Biology. He received his Master’s in Public Health from Columbia University and obtained his M.D. from the University of New Jersey Medical School. He completed a Internal Medicine Residency at Columbia University and a Gastroenterology Fellowship at Georgetown University Medical Center.
Dr. Josovitz is board certified in gastroenterology. He is also a Fellow of both the American College of Gastroenterology and the American Gastroenterological Association.